E-Accreditation: Team Management Profile
The E-Accreditation: Team Management Profile module is a flexible alternative that offers the opportunity to develop mastery in the conceptual frameworks and practical applications of the Team Management Profile through online E-Accreditation.
As part of the E-Accreditation: Team Management Profile module, you will complete a 60-item profile questionnaire and receive online a personal Team Management Profile of 4000 words or more. This Profile will help you understand the key team roles that you like to undertake. The Profile can be printed and is stored securely online for access after you have completed the course.
You will also receive the following resources to further facilitate both the learning process and the application of the Team Management Profile:
- Team Management Systems Case Collection
- Team Management Systems Research Manual
- Team Management Systems E-Book Series
- Team Management Systems Session Designs: Team Management Profile
- Games TMS People Play
Welcome from the Author
- Complete the program in your own home or office - no loss of time through travel
- Choose a cost-effective method of gaining access to the Team Management Systems (TMS) Profile technology and knowledge-base
- Work through the module at your own pace - no need to block several days out of your busy schedule
- Tailor and follow your preferred learning style within our integrated media and resources to reinforce learning
- Access on-demand technical and content assistance through the personalized E-Coach online learner support system
- Receive a 4000 word personal Team Management Profile giving you feedback on the key aspects of your approach to work
- Gain a practical and real-world understanding of how you can use the TMS tools to help clients and colleagues achieve business objectives
- Join our worldwide network of over 10,000 human resource professionals who have used the Margerison-McCann Team Management Systems Profiles to enhance business performance of more than one million people
- Gain access to our Communities of Practice which provide ongoing quality service and support and keep you up-to-date with the full range of TMS products and events
US$1200.00 / AUD$1500.00
Online module purchases can be made at the Team Management Systems Online Store.
Who Should Take This Module
Team Management Systems accreditation is required to access and work with the Team Management Systems assessments. This module will be of benefit to anyone who wants to support individuals, teams and organizations to effect positive, lasting change and achieve higher performance in the workplace.